We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Vacation / Holiday overview

I would like to have a holiday overview for one year including all team members.

135 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anja Zorn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To add to the last comment: The ability to hide the type of absence is required (!) for users in the European Union due to GDPR- as you may not show the reason for the absence openly to anyone. This may only be visible to HR.

• roland.becker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to display all absence leaves for the week / month / year on a big screen, however not show the type of absence for data privacy issues.

• Bill Reiter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a way to prioritize certain holiday requests based on employee seniority. Certain long-time employees get to request some holidays before others can request. This is automated in our existing, home-grown system that we want to replace.

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like for each non-Admin user to be able to see a report for their own time off. The report should show a total for each type of time off and how many days of each type they have left. Of course there would have to be a way for the Admin to define entitlement for each type of time off. And the Admin(s) should be able to see the report for all members of the team.

• Thorsten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How does an employee without the app request a holiday from the web interface?

Feedback and Knowledge Base