We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Ability to bulk add shift across weeks or months

Apply all option for adding across weeks or months. I have to right click and add shift or copy/past it.. I should be having options to apply till date or apply for a month.

130 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

shrirang shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • James King-Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes can't express how annoying it is. My shift patterns are complex. Say I have someone doing 4 shifts in a row and I have a requirement for what ever reason to copy or move some shifts say to the 30th of a month. Then if I try to paste out of the current month into the first few day of the next month it doesn't work.

• Rachel Svenningson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. My team works the same shifts weekly, they are just different each specific day. It would be helpful to choose daily, weekly, or monthly for a recurrence just like in sharepoint calendars or recurrence appointments in outlook. I don't have time to enter 17 individuals weekly schedule manually every day of the month.

Feedback and Knowledge Base