I suggest you ...

Click to next week without having to scroll to the top

With the new StaffHub update, the ability to click the arrows on the right/left of the screen to move to/go to back to a different week is gone. Now to get to the next week, you must scroll all the way back to the top of the page, move the week, and scroll all the way back down to where you were working. It would be great to be able to navigate weeks wherever you are on the page.

255 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Allison Herman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

35 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've tried working with the new lay-out. But one major issue is now that you have to scroll all the way up to navigate through the weeks.

Please put back the navigation arrows on the side. It takes me quite a lot longer to schedule my colleagues this way!

• Bram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For sure! It now takes a lot more time to schedule my employees!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I just saw the update today and it has already tremendously interrupted my workflow to no longer have the arrows.

Yes please! This is a huge issue when you are trying to navigate multiple schedules and work groups.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be helpful if you could keep all of the dates for the week or month visible at the top of the screen. We have a good size list of employees on the schedule and if I find myself more than halfway down the list it is inconvenient to have to scroll all the way back up to make sure I have the right date selected.

• Jay Icenhour commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When in manage view and checking calendar items, the days column at the top should freeze so its visible when scrooling through team members.

Thanks for the interim solution it will do its Job but is a little distracting as its a persistent dialog box.

• Kris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking forward to the date header but hovering over the day to get the date is very helpful for now!

• Kathy Figueroa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great news! I have already seen the interim solution and that works good but having the ability to lock the header is what is truly needed. Thanks again.

We have multiple groups in 1 team, and we desperately need thi so we don't lose track when we scroll down

• Rick Calder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a large team. We use StaffHub....
        I want the dates across the top - either in week or Month view to stay visible. (Like locking a top row in Excel) I need to be able to see what the date is once I scroll down to look at the team members. When working multiple shifts in multiple groups on the same page it would be really nice to see what day (date) each column is. Please enable some kind of feature that allows me to see the date/day at all time across the top of the calendar - otherwise Excel is a better product.

• Jo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be good not to have to scroll to the top all the time to see the dates selected

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base