We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Allow staff to cancel approved leave

your plans fall through and you are available to work. having the option to cancel approved leave periods, which the administrator either simply gets a notification for, or can approve/deny the changes.

122 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jamie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for administrative issues this would a great idea, hopefully it is considered sooner than later, I don't see how this would be an issue that couldn't be resolved immediately

• Kreera House commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature. The ability to cancel a request that was already approved is important to team members and managers alike and reduces the work load of managers having to update the team schedule.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have request for shift changes and request time off for 3 years. I need to clear out the old to be able to veiw the new

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I submit a request and then need to delete it, I can only do that while it's pending.

If it's approved and I need to change it or delete it, only my supervisor can do that.

It's MY schedule, why do they have to spend time managing it?

I believe I should be able to modify or delete a request whenever I want.

If I delete it, my supervisor would be notified that I deleted it.

If I modify it, he should be notified of the requested change and be prompted to re-approve it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base