We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Employee late or missing clock notification for managers

It would be great if there were notifications if an employee is late or hasn't clocked in. Maybe it could show red on the schedule and send notifications to mobile or email.
Thanks!

135 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Shawn Lloyd shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please would it be possible for staff to indicate via the app if they finish early or need to work over the shift end time. This would allow the manager to more accurately track staff hours over time.

• James Shride commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or an alert if the employee fails to clock out! I remember when I was an hourly person, I constantly forgot to clock in or out... even though I was there.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow staff to enter a start and finish time as well as the start clock? We have staff that have varied start & finish times and sometimes they are forgetful and do not clock on or off. Allowing them to enter a correct finish time will allow our HR department better ways to track worked hours.

Feedback and Knowledge Base