We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Integrate StaffHub scheduling into Teams

Allowing StaffHub scheduling from within Teams would be a very useful feature. Imagine this: a single application (Teams) for file sharing (One Drive), intra and inter-departmental discussion (chat and Groups), tasks (Planner) AND scheduling (StaffHub)... what a wonderful world that would be. The only function currently missing is the scheduling tool.

My current workforce is questioning why we need to use multiple apps to achieve - this would settle that debate in a hurry.

523 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Erik Balcome shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Trevor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't we schedule 24 hour shifts or multiday shifts??? This is like 95% percent helpful and yet MISSING one EASY concept.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Joel,
        If you enable "Allow sideloading of external apps" from services and addins in the admin centre for Teams, you'll get a developer option within teams. To use developer option, you'll need to open teams, click on your name/picture, select "about" then choose "developer preview". You'll then need to log out and back in to teams, Shifts will then be available.

Hope this helps.

The MS guys told me that he expects Shifts to be fully available by February.

• Joel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, when is this coming? It my school we rely on teams and staffhub for shift (not as much as retail workers I know) but still we don't see the shift option on Teams.

Staffhub being retired this year is not helping.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not available for me yet. I've been advised to check for updates on the app itself, so maybe it will appear with the update?!
        Nothing on the Road Map regarding the roll out yet.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No, not yet but I am eager - shifts is due to be available in teams "In November", but I haven't found any further updates.

Is there a page where this is moved to with the announcement? curious to check :-)

Looks like this idea is happening, we have been alerted that Staff Hub is being retired with functionality moving into teams

Integration into MS Teams is a must. We have been searching for a combined time clock (w/out set schedules) that also tracks activities being worked, and a request off solution that would sync with an Outlook calendar for some time. Our office has fully bought into MS Teams and this would help simplify HR's life tremendously.

• yaniv ran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tim, what he meant was that you can add it as a website and then people can log in and use it from your team. Obviously far from optimal, but at least it's "in" teams..

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To Anonymous @ August 19:

How? I've been through every "store" I can find and can't locate that function.

Our support team is going to be using the StaffHub tool starting in August. We heavily use MS Teams and would find this integration very valuable.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base