We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Allow schedule to sync with Outlook calendar.

I have in my business multiple calendars between management software, desktop calendar, tablet and smartphone and I think this should allow them to update across platforms to avoid entering multiple times.

304 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a possibility of being able to to sync with the preloaded apple mail on idevices?

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Appreciate Flow can do some of this but has limitations. It would be better for a complete sync between Outlook calendar and the staff hub.

• David Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Regarding the flow connector, it’s almost perfect. However, we haven’t seemed to be able to sync, but only to add. So if a shift is deleted, changed or swapped, there is no way to update the shift on the calendar (as far as I know). If this could be resolved in flow, then it would be perfect!

I see this as a huge over sight by the Microsoft development team. Get your act together.

Staffhub could be so much better than it already is - the management of staff shifts without direct integration with Outlook is a massive own goal. Please get this sorted ASAP. thanks

• Speedbird186 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Flow connectors could be valuable... but they don't address the entire scenario. First, not all line workers will set up Flow, etc. Second, adding is good, but then you have to account for updates, etc. Third, the idea also supports a use case where a supervisor could combine the StaffHub calendar with other Outlook calendars to help in scheduling.

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our whole system is set up on Outlook calendars so it would be ten times easier to transition to StaffHub if there was a syncing option between Outlook and Staffhub!

Would love this idea. We are a team of separate contractors that have other work and personal commitments. I'd love staffhub to be integrated with 365 outlook calendar.

• damien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

il serait intéressant d'avoir la possibilité de fusionner le planning Staffhub et le calendrier Outlook. De cette façon le membre de l'équipe a accès à toutes les informations au même endroit.

I wish there was a possibility to sync the shifts with my iOS calender, since I USD this calender for non-work appointments as well...

Feedback and Knowledge Base