We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

For legal purposes, provide a way to moderate and discover text within chat.

Our legal department has very strict policies regarding chat. Any chats must be moderated, discoverable, and have the ability to delete. Or have the ability to disable chat in the application.

13 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kreera House commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Retention policies like we have them for Outlook and Teams P2P chat so that the company can control the age of retained chat is likely an important feature for many organizations.

• van commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

some ppl are very worried about the legal aspect. i have worked for many companies with different messaging systems. In some companies, txt, for instance, is personal, BUT, professionalism is expected in all communications with co workers, even with private property like a cell phone. In addition, it is assumed that if it is a bigger company, that they have Lync or something similar that is keeped on a main corp server or azure cloud. this app would be for the smaller teams that want better/personal communications. "i think"

Feedback and Knowledge Base