I suggest you ...

The ability to move members from one group to another

It would be highly appreciated if members could be moved from one group to another. I personally use StaffHub in an educational setting, where members sometimes rotate between groups. Thus, I would like the ability to move a member with his/her assigned shifts from one group to another.

82 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this change. I staff two desks and prefer my people able to cover both. I have to lump them all together and it makes it much more confusing. I love StaffHub, but there are some issues to make it better!

We have people who apply for position in different program areas. We should be able to MOVE the person to their new group instead of deleting them and then re-creating them in the new group

• Derek Gabriel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I swear this just changed, because we were able to move people between groups previously.. my admin staff are all losing their minds because the feature is now gone... we need this back badly!

Can't believe this is an issue. Even more concerning is that such a fundamental feature has not been address in over 12 months.

Like most businesses we move staff between groups on a weekly basis. Due to requirements by one of our Client we have to schedule at least 6 weeks in advance; the lack of this feature results in us being unable to consider StaffHub so have now been forced to consider other products like Staffbase

Same issue here, I need rotation between site for a support IT service, and group members changes every month. The initiation of this app is great but it is very basic yet, if it could be updated with further development it would become an essential!

Regards,

• Jose Alvarez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree 100%. We have people changing shifts on a fairly consistent basis. Having to delete and then re-add is a lot of extra work. Especially if you have properly planned ahead excused absences, etc.

• Ian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unless I am missing something, I do not see a way to move users between groups. I would like to implement this tool at my job, but I would need to be able to move users between groups without having to delete them and re-add them to the system every time. Also, when I was adding users to my schedule to test things it was not allowing me to choose what group they went into once they accepted.

Feedback and Knowledge Base