We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Drag and drop people into groups

274 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not being able to do this is a show stopper for us. Need to look at a different application now

This feature would be much appreciated.
        It would save removing and recreating the person.
        Thank you!

• IT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be really helpful, I don't want to delete and re-add everytime

Well, I'm thinking on this and how do a workaround. I am concerned that this hasn't been addressed by microsoft by commenting. That being said, I think what everyone may be overlooking is the use of teams. I have two areas I manage, rather than using groups to create separation, I'll likely create another team. Then the person can be added to each team. This may or may not be helpful to others, but it will solve my issue.

Ability to move employees from one group to another is a feature that will increase the usability of StaffHub significantly. We look forward to this improvement.

Please make this change. I staff two desks and prefer my people able to cover both. I have to lump them all together and it makes it much more confusing. I love StaffHub, but there are some issues to make it better!

We have people who apply for position in different program areas. We should be able to MOVE the person to their new group instead of deleting them and then re-creating them in the new group

• Derek Gabriel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I swear this just changed, because we were able to move people between groups previously.. my admin staff are all losing their minds because the feature is now gone... we need this back badly!

Can't believe this is an issue. Even more concerning is that such a fundamental feature has not been address in over 12 months.

Like most businesses we move staff between groups on a weekly basis. Due to requirements by one of our Client we have to schedule at least 6 weeks in advance; the lack of this feature results in us being unable to consider StaffHub so have now been forced to consider other products like Staffbase

Same issue here, I need rotation between site for a support IT service, and group members changes every month. The initiation of this app is great but it is very basic yet, if it could be updated with further development it would become an essential!

Regards,

• marcalepine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely. Though "Copy and Paste" isn't bad, if you have 5+ Shifts it gets needlessly tedious to assign them, especially if you have 20+ team members.

It would be highly appreciated if members could be moved from one group to another. I personally use StaffHub in an educational setting, where members sometimes rotate between groups. Thus, I would like the ability to move a member with his/her assigned shifts from one group to another.

• Jose Alvarez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree 100%. We have people changing shifts on a fairly consistent basis. Having to delete and then re-add is a lot of extra work. Especially if you have properly planned ahead excused absences, etc.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base