We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Drag and drop people into groups

427 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Robert Geismar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a simple function that admin users should have capabilities to perform and I agree with others that this was definitely an oversight in development. And it is amazing that this request has been lingering around for over a year with no fix. I am guessing this is typical of all requests on Microsoft application change suggestions for simple function that were development oversights. How many votes on suggestions do we need to process a request/suggestion? And these are only the amount of votes that have been registered by users who take the time to voice their suggestions. Think about all the users who just say the **** with this app and move to a better app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not having this simple intuitive function is a major oversight. Should have a toggle in the settings to enable/disable drag and drop group switching.

This will make the functionality of this service a much better and easier experience to mange teams/groups that have staff moving teams/groups.

Almost impossible to use in a operational environment withoutvthe flexibility of moving people between groups withoutblooaing hiatorical data or renaming them.

• lmcervantes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to just be able to change groups and keep the historical information...

• jpastrana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No tiene sentido borrar el historial de los turnos cuando una persona cambia de grupo de trabajo. He tenido que estar exportando a excel para guardar el historial de turnos.

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this lacking like numerous other "agenda" functionalities shows a lot of maturing can be done....

Not being able to do this is a show stopper for us. Need to look at a different application now

This feature would be much appreciated.
    It would save removing and recreating the person.
    Thank you!

• IT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be really helpful, I don't want to delete and re-add everytime

Well, I'm thinking on this and how do a workaround. I am concerned that this hasn't been addressed by microsoft by commenting. That being said, I think what everyone may be overlooking is the use of teams. I have two areas I manage, rather than using groups to create separation, I'll likely create another team. Then the person can be added to each team. This may or may not be helpful to others, but it will solve my issue.

Ability to move employees from one group to another is a feature that will increase the usability of StaffHub significantly. We look forward to this improvement.

Please make this change. I staff two desks and prefer my people able to cover both. I have to lump them all together and it makes it much more confusing. I love StaffHub, but there are some issues to make it better!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base