We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Recurring shifts and Activities

Activities inserted not only in one day with time, but also the same on more days.
It could also be usefule use e redundancy like for outlook calendar, in oder to replicate the same **** a lot of times (example every third week of a month)

Thank you

331 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was excited when I saw this. I thought it would be perfect to track time off and work from home days, but without the ability to set up recurring entries, it is next to useless. Oh well..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand why recurring shifts is not in this? that is a fundamental feature all Shift and Activity software must have.

we might as well use excel...

I have a team whose schedules rarely change, we just wanted a nice way to see vacation days. Not being able to easily put in a repeating schedule makes this product a non starter for me as well.

• Jake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work with student employees whos shifts don't change for extended periods of time, usually 4 months. Having recurring shifts would allow us to move from scheduling their shifts in outlook to using StaffHub.

• adjanecke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be the number one feature that is missing before we would adopt this product at our institution.

• Bridget commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I won't be able to use this program until recurring shifts are available. I have 9 staff who have the same vastly different repeating weekly schedules for at least 3-4 months at a time.

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The recurring schedules are a must, being able to quickly make changes for future personal events or holidays. I work in a remote location where employees work two weeks, then take two weeks off, or 3X3, and some that work 4X2, with half shifts on their come and go days.

Instead of copying a week, have the option to put in recurring dates/times with a start date and a end date

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a non starter. If you had it, I would be using this literally tomorrow. Without it, the product is extremely limited in its usefulness.

• staff hub feature request commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need the ability to post a recurring rotational shift schedule. For example, we work a 28-day cycle that is 4-on (2 days 2 nights) 5-off 5-on (3 days 2 nights) 4-off 5-on (2 days 3 nights) 5-off. Once the rotation is set, you can just pick a start date and end dates and the schedule is populated.

What happens to conversation record? Does it get saved or stored anywhere? Can you restore if its being deleted?

We have a 6 week rotation and can not use StaffHub until we can auto-fill the future shifts to cut down on Admin overhead.

• James Shride commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we have recurring shifts (like outlook calendar options). Daily, weekly, monthly (every 2 Tuesday, for example)? Also with ability to remove one instance without breaking the entire recurrence.

This would be very happy for long term scheduling. We are a school, so our techs work about the same hours and days for an entire semester. Then we change up for the next semester. So, the ability to fire up a schedule at the start of the 16 weeks, and only make minor changes along the way, is huge.

• Adrian Tasker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have colleagues who either work part-time or are scheduled to WFH on a regular day. It would be very useful if a recurring event could be set up.
        I.e - Every Monday - day shift 09:00 - 17:00 for 12 occurences

We would like to use staffhub for vacation planning. Most staff have same schedule all year round except for vacation and "out of office" activities. I would be nice to be able to just create a weekly schedule that would be permanently replicated except for vacations
        Then please also allow for a number of days vacation allowed for each employee

• Mike Ruddell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rather than copy shift data, I want a re-occurring event. So lets say someone has time off every Thursday for two months. Like I could in Outlook...

I'd like to be able to create recurring tasks/activities and assign these tasks/activities to team members later.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base