We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Recurring shifts and Activities

Activities inserted not only in one day with time, but also the same on more days.
It could also be usefule use e redundancy like for outlook calendar, in oder to replicate the same **** a lot of times (example every third week of a month)

Thank you

509 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely necessary for any organization with more than a few people.

• Martin Zandegiacomo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If we would have this Feature, i am sure many organizational Units within our company would start using StaffHub. If i as a consultant show them the tool, they are amazed. If i tell them about this particular limitation, they skip staffhub in the Evaluation for a solution. Therfore: a feedback on this one would be good, an implementation even better.

• Shamillia Rock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually logged in just to recommend this same point. I am a planning engineer with a service/project organisation. On the service side, we have lots of reoccurring services that reoccur quaterly, monthly, bi-annually or annually based on customer preference. It would be amazing to be able to set tasks to reoccur based on a selection made for that specific task. and also to be able to link to the CRM plugin available Dynamics. then I can build client history and have a great lookahead

Microsoft! The people have spoken! When are we going to get some feedback on this? Inquiring minds want to know!

Surely a recurrence option should be a standard feature in something like this?...no...just me?

• Rich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be nice to get some feedback from Microsoft on this one, seems like a no-brainer! 490 votes and ideas with less votes are getting more traction.....

This is a real pain having to but entries in every week for something that recurs on the same day ad infinitum

• Blake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Following this, hoping for good news during the week of Sept 24-28. (fingers crossed!)

• Conor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the biggest feature need for my organization. We have a list of tasks that need to happen each day and employees need to be assigned those tasks. Adding them to an outlook calendar, or task list of some kind would be very useful.

• Rachel Sweat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is essential! l have 2 dozen hourly employees who work in multiple different areas that I need to account for depending on the day of the week and they all get a 30 min unpaid lunch. In order to account for this in open shifts- I have to manually add each lunch every day because it doesn't copy forward. This is complicated by the fact that I am in healthcare, so these employees don't work every day and I don't post the same length of shifts everyday. Please add this enhancement!

• G Watt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are we ever going to get some feedback on this Microsoft?

The functionality is already there with Vacations etc.

• Raju Zagade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very basic feature of scheduling or staffing, MS what is the update on this? is this work in progress? or yet to be considered?

• G Watt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this. The functionality is already there as you can do it with Vacation etc., just extend this functionality to shifts.

• James Shride commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really REALLY RREEEAAALLLYYY need this.

I juggle a staff of 20 to 30 people who are all part timers and have a high call off\out rate.

Being able to set a schedule to be on going for the window of time it is needed would be CRITICAL. It is so much cleaner to just make adjustments and move on, than make those call off adjustments, and then have to UNDUE THEM when you copy the schedule forward to the next week or two.

I have enough points of data to track, trying to undue the changes in order to copy the schedule forward just feels like insult added to injury.

• Tory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was excited when I saw this. I thought it would be perfect to track time off and work from home days, but without the ability to set up recurring entries, it is next to useless. Oh well..

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base