We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Allow staff to sign in for a shift without using the clock feature.

Staff often get busy too and forget start and stop clock or mark breaks. Allow staff to simply input the hours they worked that day.

6 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anthony G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think ms are making a staff hub app to be use on a central point clock in system / screen. also allowing you to back track and enter missing details is good as long there is a a limit to how far back or have option for approvals

• jhonty das commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this is very useful in the case of the work place being too busy or users forgetting to clock in but was there for the shift can over write the clock ins. Admin has to log in from a PC to change hours.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While this seems like it could be a great app, I work in a third world country where a number of staff members do not have smart phones and are therefore unable to use this system as currently designed. If staff could sign in to a computer station and simply input their shift times as suggested above it would solve this dilemma for our team an allow us to fully take advantage of the features offered by StaffHub. In this case, it would be good for managers to be able to review and edit the data as necessary. This would also help when those with phones forget them or the battery dies at the wrong time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base