We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Multiple locations for mobile GPS locations or allow location assign per team

Allow each team to have a different location for clocking in and out tied to the GSP locator

63 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In our case it makes more sense that each site is a group (meaning group in the schedule not an O365 Group) and that each of these groups then can have a GPS location or GPS zone. Basically we have 22 reception staff that all work across 3 sites so it is not really practical to have them in different teams and so the groups within the schedule work well to assign shifts etc but then cant set a GPS for each

• Edward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe location should be tied to shift not to team. In a multi location scenario where the same team rotates, this would allow for more flexibility

• ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this please!!!! I work in health care and my team is required by law to report how long they were somewhere.

• Palolo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability for a GPS locations per group would be a great addition to this tool.
    We work in many location and this is a major requirement.
    If not the ability to add multiple teams where the GPS location can be incorporated.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very much needed, we are affected by law to keep track of who did work where at what time.
    Currently we need to use other software to keep track of this.

Also please add an option to allow a user to select from a list of locations to sign in to without use of the GPS.

• angela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have 2 locations and it would be ideal that they have their own location clock in

• Torbjörn Stråhle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really agree. In our organization and a special department there are several different teams that work around different tasks. They are currently looking at StaffHub may be an option for them. They rarely work in the same place, and then there is a need to add more places to clock in from.

• Oscar Aguilar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently the team have a unique location, having a location for each member will be really useful or add a list of permitted locations.

Feedback and Knowledge Base