We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Cutting and Pasting Shifts w/ Breaks Embeded

Being able to cut and paste shifts without having to manually add breaks to each day. This is very time consuming.

123 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Colin McKenna shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dave Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would save several hours of laboriously adding non-paid breaks to shifts. Please prioritize!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would use this if I were able to copy activities and have the capability to copy weeks or months. This is useless to me at this point but see the potential to aid in my operations in the future, if these are update.

Would like to be able to copy a shift with the break and lunch times added and copy/paste into other staff's but currently won't keep break/lunch shifts only work schedule.

This application is rather useless without this feature for my company. I guess we will stick to Excel for our scheduling until this is implemented.

• Dario Panico commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you add a Break activity it gets actually copied with a shift, but Lunch activity is not, indeed

• @DavidMcKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In an earlier version of the app, we could copy an entire week, and paste it across future weeks. We can't do that now. We can only copy and paste one day at a time.

• Mikael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you copy paste a shift with lunch, the pasted one doesn't have the lunch left in it.

Keep the lunch in the pasted shift, please.

• Martijn Kaijser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our business includes about 4000 workers without subcontractors and having this feature implemented makes the planner's job a lot easier without having to redo each shift each day.

I would like to be able to copy a day with activities. It does not seem that we can now after the last update. I can when I copy a week, but not when I copy a day.

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Indeed! Manually building shifts with all related activities is absolute madness! Especially when they're identical shifts

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base