We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Allow managers/admin to view hours scheduled broken down by theme

When creating schedules, it would be nice is Managers/Admin can view the total hours scheduled for an employee, broken down by the type of shifts they are working. (i.e. Shift 1 is theme White and shift 2 is theme blue - As a manager I would be able to see how many hours scheduled for shift one vs shift 2 totaled.

5 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Adrian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. Including the ability to do the same by shift name.

Scenario
    Group A is a team of graphic artists. The group is working across multiple clients’ jobs. Each job has its own job number, can be worked on by multiple team members, and can span large amounts of time. A team member may work on multiple jobs in any given day. The team is working on the layout of a client’s annual report. The job number for this job is ‘12345’. The job will take 3 months to complete and will be worked on at different times by all members of the team. The client will be billed retrospectively based on the number of hours worked in total across the team.

How StaffHub would ideally work in this scenario
    When scheduling, all shifts relating to job ‘12345’ will be entered with the title ‘12345’. At the end of each month, or the end of the whole project, the manager can then use Staffhub to tally the total amount of hours worked on that project (presumably by tallying the number of hours worked on shifts titled ‘12345’). The summary/analytics should be viewable online, but also exportable to Excel.

Feedback and Knowledge Base