We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Track changes made to schedule

Record when changes are made
When changes are made to the schedules, the system would track who and when those changes were made.

71 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use StaffHubb to schedule work shifts for about 30 employees and it has potential... But integration into Outlook has to be added or this service will be abandoned for other options... This feature has been requested so long ago I'm wondering if this entire service has stopped development, or does do they really not plan on adding it. You'd think Microsoft would have no issues adding it for us.

• Sean Den Bok commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would add a staff confirmation feature. Where staff can confirm they have received the changes.

I am able to see this feature in the mobile version but not in the desktop. Can you please add this feature to the desktop version.

This should be built in. Without this feature and the ability to undo something, this program is not reliable. If you could make these changes it would make the program much more robust and reliable. As it sits right now I can't trust it. I really like many of the features and would like to implement this aquarium wide. But it needs a couple tweaks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To add to this, when several managers are working on a schedule, I would like to be able to see the history of a shift/cell changes and who changed it. If I have questions, I can go to that manager.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you get a notification saying that your rota admin has changed the shift for X week, I would love to see what’s actually been changed.

• Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very helpful to see who changed / added a shift, for eg. if you hover over the shift it says who last edited it (and the date). This was you can see if it's an old shift or has been updated.

Feedback and Knowledge Base