We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Audit Log

When using this as an admin/manager, it seems that i only see notifications for requests once a staff member has initially approved the request. Is it possible to see an audit log of when users have declined a request before it comes to me?

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  AdminStaffHub Support (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

Thanks for your feedback. At the moment this not possible but your idea sounds interesting, but we need more information. What would be the reason to have access to a denied request log, is there a specific business use case for this?

Thanks again for submitting your idea and helping us make StaffHub even better!

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brad Gaspard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea especially the way we use it. We have multiple admins, and I would like to know if one of the other admins modified a shift, and be able to track that. If I have an employee not show up for a shift I scheduled them for, and see there shift was deleted, I would like to know who deleted it and why.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there, as a manager it would allow us to identify trends with our staff and see if there was a particular person who was always asking for a particular shift to be swapped or if another member was always rejecting shift changes and if there were reasons why that we needed to address

Feedback and Knowledge Base