We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Need to see Custom Label name not Times in App

We have 2 offices we all work out of. One co-worker's phone shows where everyone is scheduled to be at while to the rest of us it only shows the time. We would like to be able to view which office without having to click on that person instead to see who is where, like the Motorolas phone shows. I've attached snapshots so you can better see what i'm referring too. But otherwise we LOVE this app!

6 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jenny shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our team travel to different venues most days so would be extremely helpful to see custom label on the app to enable ‘at a glance ‘ view the different work locations/clients as you scroll down the days.

• Jenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have 2 offices we all work out of. One co-workers phone shows where everyone is scheduled to be at while the rest of ours only shows the time. We would like to be able to view which office without having to click on that person instead to see who is where, like the Motorolas phone shows. I've attached snapshots so you can better see what i'm referring too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base