We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Create/Edit shifts within mobile app

Please add the ability to create shifts within the mobile app, rather than only the ability to swap or request time off.

44 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andrew Brown shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Les Randle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a no brainier for me as this is a mobile app for people who are continually on the move.

• Emily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Much needed for when I have shift changes and I am not at the computer.

• Graham Robbo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 excited to see this.. considering this is supposed to be for mobile workforce to enter their time it should be a given

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would really like to see this feature since our managers are often out in the field and not in front of their workstations.

• Nicole Garner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use the StaffHub mobile app to identify where our IT Staff who work across multiple organisations will be working each day. I create the roster on Friday afternoons for the following week, but all of our users are admins of StaffHub so they can update there work locations throughout the week if things change. However the app only allows you to 'Offer' or 'Swap' a shift with another staff member (which we don't use). Can the app have the functionality to enable admins to update the roster, shifts, locations and times from their mobile?

Feedback and Knowledge Base