We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Options for copying schedules

We would like to see options when copying schedules:

1. Choose which groups to copy (not every group follows the same pattern). This is so key!!! We cannot use the feature right now because it copies every group.

2. Choose if you want to add to or replace any existing shifts that are in the schedule

3. Option to leave any pre-approved vacation in place and not have it written over!

38 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is essential. If you have groups that have repeating schedules but do not follow the same pattern (one group repeats every 4 weeks, another group every 6 weeks, one group every 12 weeks) you cannot use the copy schedule. It is VERY time consuming to go back and forth and copy and past manually for all the different groups.

• Isabelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Definitely! It will be very helpful to be able to copy a previous planning by group and not for the entire team.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have multiple groups and cannot reuse the same schedule from the previous week for every group. One group rotates bi-weekly, the others are stagnant. I would like to be able to Copy the previous week for some groups, and copy a specific time frame for the other. Or at the least, only copy the previous week for some and not all.

Feedback and Knowledge Base