We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Email notification to approver when Time-off is requested, with a link that puts you in StaffHub on the Approval for that time out.

Email notification to approver when Time-off is requested, with a link that puts you in StaffHub on the Approval for that time out.

35 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Henry Ingram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Disagree with the link due to the possibility of phishing but there should be some way to notify an Approver that something needs to be approved.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Requests that do not get seen do not get approved. There MUST be at least an email to the designated manager, admin or whomever. It's fundamental and prevents us from using an otherwise good service

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. It's actually because of this that I won't be using StaffHub. It's ridiculous to me to have to fiddle with Flow to get StaffHub to do what it should inherently do anyway. If this were available, I would use it.

• Tiffany Garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! This is much needed. Also if the employee that submitted the request, can get a email response once the manager approved or denies.

Feedback and Knowledge Base