We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Mejorar la presentacion de Horas

Hello friends, I am a user of office 365 E5. One of the applications that I am using the most is StaffHub and of which I am very disappointed. We are not having major updates on your tools.
I am going to share a very important experience and I hope that the developers will be imprinted in giving more formats of presentation of hours and direct solutions in work comforts.
I have had a co-worker who is a user of this tool. Once the month of work is over, the following problems have been found with the accounting departments.

1 When printing in PDF format, the work notes do not appear. These notes are very important because they indicate incidences that accounting have to take into account.

2 The amount of colors we have are not easy because the accounting department can not differentiate colors correctly.

3 In this case we had three absences for attending the doctor, and when the operator sent the hours, you can not attach documents in notes or shifts.

Please have to improve the formats of presentation of hours, have an uncomfortable presentation of work.

Translated in English with Google

Español

Hola amigos, soy usuario de office 365 E5. Una de las aplicaciones que mas estoy utilizando es StaffHub y de la cual estoy muy desilusionado. No estamos teniendo actualizaciones importantes en sus herramientas.
Voy a compartir una experiencia muy importante y espero que los desarrolladores se impliquen en dar mas formatos de presentación de horas y soluciones directas en comodidades de trabajo.
He tenido un compañero de trabajo usuario de esta herramienta, una vez terminado el mes de trabajo se ha encontrado los siguientes problemas con los departamentos de contabilidad.

1 Al imprimir en formato de PDF, no sale las notas de trabajo. Estas notas son muy importantes porque indican incidencias que contabilidad tienen que tener en cuenta.

2 La cantidad de colores que tenemos son incomos porque el departamento de contabilidad no puede diferenciar los colores correctamente.

3 En este caso hemos tenido tres faltas por asistir al medico, y cuando el operario envió las horas, no se puede adjuntar documentos en notas ni turnos.

Por favor tenéis que mejorar los formatos de presentación de horas, tienen una presentación incomoda de trabajo.

Traducido en ingles con google.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Manuel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google