We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

StaffHub will be retired

"StaffHub will be retired

MC149091
Plan For Change
Published On : September 25, 2018

Action required by April 1, 2019
We're pleased to announce that Microsoft Teams is evolving to include a new set of capabilities that will simplify schedule management and help deliver the tools for every worker to get the job done. Because our investments in schedule management have been developed with Firstline Workers in mind, we’ve decided to retire Microsoft StaffHub and bring this capability in addition to a new Home screen experience, into Teams, making it the platform for all workers"

Very unsatisfying though

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Marco shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope this is a good thing but as it stands now even though Shifts is available in Teams it lacks a Clock in/Out function and home screen so not really functional

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to copy shifts that have a lunch break in them and have them paste with the same break. Currently if I copy a shift and paste the new shift will remove the break.

• Nilesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any thought on open sourcing StaffHub Mobile App code ? I would like to merge it with my application(s) while reusing underlying O365 API integration.

Thanks

• Dx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will this be added to MS Teams? Please let us know in advance so that we can plan ahead. We pre plot our schedule at least 6 months in advance and this will not help us. I am hoping to hear your response the soonest please.

• Stefano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So when is Microsoft going to stop depreciating products and replacing them with new ones? I am sick of shifting customers to products and then have Microsoft 'change their mind' a year or two in and go 'oh, so we had this awesome idea to disrupt all our customers and release a new product! yay!'

• Gene Glenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Uggg...
    Seems Staffhub feature may be broken up into separate Apps, Home, and Shifts. I'm hoping all the previous "Working on It" Items for StaffHub will still be a the top of the list! We've waited too long for a desktop app with "Employee Number" option for Punch/Check In/Out.

Feedback and Knowledge Base