We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Add Conflict in Scheduling when a staff member is scheduled at the same time in multiple groups

We are therapy clinic and would like to use this software do schedule therapist within Team or Groups. That team/group with be a Child. So for example Therapist A is on Child 1 and Child 2 team/group. An Admin enters Therapist A to have a session with Child 1 at 9am - 10am. The Admin then schedules Therapist A with Child 2 at 9am - 10am on that same day. Currently from what I can tell is Staff Hub allows this without any notification that there is a conflict. This type of feature would be useful for many as it identifies the overlap which is critical when creating schedules.

FYI- I would love to beta test any features such as this if your development team has something available.

Kind regards,
Noah

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)