We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

I suggest you ...

Editing Schedules and Updating availability.

I'd like to be able to see when my staff have last updated their availability. Since availability is due on the 10th of every month for the following month, I have no way of knowing if my staff have updated their availability without asking each person individually.

Also I'd like to be able to edit/access my staff's availability from an admin's view, and since some staff do not have smart phones, they are not able to update their availability via the app. The web-page does not allow availability updates.

Please allow access to availability updates for admin and staff via the webpage on a browser. Please allow the admin to see when the staff have last updated their availability.

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kyli shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • James Bachelder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely, need to be able to update availability on the web page. Also, as availability changes from time to time, it would be nice to be able to post availability specific for certain dates not just for all time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base