We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create a high level dashboard view

The dashboard is used to calculate key statistics such as the number of days worked, days off per absence reason (eg Vacation, Sick) for all staff and percentages based on trends (last year employee X was off 23 times, this year 12 times, down 48%)

179 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Foundational  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to customize notifications

I would love to customize how notifications and reminders work: when they are triggered and have one central place to set their settings

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Foundational  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    Thank you for your suggestion! We’ve released a preliminary version of this feature on our mobile devices that allows you to set how soon before your shift you are notified. This is a work in progress, so we’ll be improving on this feature. Let us know if you have any suggestions or ideas.
    Thanks,
    StaffHub Support

3. Do Not Disturb

I'd like to mute all notifications btwn 11pm- 8am , like I do with my phone .
    We're a food & beverage not stock brokers dealing on east coast time .

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Foundational  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    Thanks for your suggestion! We’ve released a similar version of this feature on our Android app that allows you to turn off notifications while you are working or while you are not working. This is a work in progress, so please feel free to let us know any suggestions and improvements.
    Thank you,
    StaffHub Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base