We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show Activity level detail in Calendar Exports or as a Flow Connector

Please include an export option/checkbox that allows managers to export "Activity" level detail as a component of scheduled shifts. Alternatively, please add a Microsoft Flow Connector that includes this level detail.

This functionality is critical for my departments use of StaffHub since we need to keep track of how many hours a user worked on separate project(s) during their scheduled shift (an individual may work on 3-5 projects during a shift). Essentially, we'd like to be able to query the number of hours worked on any given "Activity" during a pay period. The data is currently logged, as shown in…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Audit Log

When using this as an admin/manager, it seems that i only see notifications for requests once a staff member has initially approved the request. Is it possible to see an audit log of when users have declined a request before it comes to me?

6 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. At the moment this not possible but your idea sounds interesting, but we need more information. What would be the reason to have access to a denied request log, is there a specific business use case for this?

Thanks again for submitting your idea and helping us make StaffHub even better!

• Allow more than just 3 Employee Resources.

It seems pretty limiting to only allow the admins to link 3 employee resources. We want to use this app as a One-stop shop like advertised, yet out company has more than 3 resources. At least allow us to have 5. But our company needs more than 3.

7 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Show shift notes in daily view

I would like see shift notes in daily view the same way they are displayed in weekly view

6 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Documents in managed storage

Rather than having documents stored directly in Staffhub, it should be possible to store them in e.g. SharePoint and have a function to support linking/exposing content. The current implementation runs into a series of issues regarding compliance.
            Optimally, an integration into Teams where files could then be stored in a more managed and controlled way - supporting compliance.

3 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base