We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to allow you to share your ideas and requests with the Microsoft StaffHub team and community. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A “”read” tick box for notifications that have been dealt with

As a team with a few managers approving hours for multiple staff members that are shared between departments, it would be great to have an option where we could mark items as “read” in bulk.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Notifications & Reminders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Schedule Update Notifications- Specific not generic

There should be an option to see when a specific day was added to your schedule or changed without being a generic "schedule updated"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications & Reminders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Colours for shifts

Could there be a setting so you could just view one colour and just receive notifications for one colour

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications & Reminders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Time off approval process

Allow time off request to be routed to their managers. Many managers will not be the admin who manages the staff hub maintenance of entering schedules.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hide Leave Details from other team members.

Would like to have the ability for staff to mark leave requests as "Private" so other team members cannot see the details of the leave. The team member and the administrator would be the only ones able to see the details (type, notes, etc.).

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications & Reminders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Single notification for user who’s schedule has changed

Some sort of a notification and acceptance option when you change a persons shift on an already published/shared schedule. Maybe the option of sending them a text or an email with the specific change to that specific person and a chance for them to acknowledge it and accept or deny the change.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Not getting notifications about a change is someone else schedule

you only have the option to have scheduling notifications for EVERYONE or no one at all.

This is really annoying since I need to have the notifications on for when something had changed in my schedule but now I get notifications all the time which have Nothing to do with me!
    It is very very annoying and it would be great if it could be fixed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. notifications cleared for all administrators

when you have multiple people who have administrative rights, when one person has already approved a request the other people still see the shift counting toward their notification tally. A quick way to mark them as read would be great

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Notifications for activities

The activities should generate a notification similar to the start and end shift notifications. This would help alert staff when their lunch break is coming up, for example so that they don't forget and work right through it, something I can easily do as an IT person when I get caught up in what's going on for the day...lol Right now, I am just getting notifications for my start and end shift as I am testing this out as both administrator and employee.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. notification

When employee is requesting time off do manager's get notification and when manager approves do employee get notification on the phone ?

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Notifications & Reminders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. iOS calendar

Ability for StaffHub data and times to get put into iOS Calendar app

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show schedule changes in mobile

When I get a notification for an updated schedule, I wish I could sort or see specifically which item was changed or added without searching the whole schedule.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Show or highlight the specific change that was made to a certain week

Right now when an admin makes a change to a week it notifies the person that something in the week has changed but not the specific change. It would be great if when the admin changes my shift, I would be shown exactly what got changed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Delete or archive read notifications

Could you swipe to delete or archive notifications that you’ve read or don’t want?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications & Reminders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can not reading new messages with the new version

I can not read the new messages from thr app even they said 6 notifications.

Please check

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Small whos in/out widget

small widget that can float or be locked that shows who is in or out of office?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow User to customize what notifications they receive

Currently, all members of a team receive notifications when any shift change occurs, whether it is relevant to them or not. Please add the ability to pick what you are and are not notified about.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base